Are you looking for the Paracetamol uses? What are the side effects of Paracetamol? In this post we have discussed all information about this drug.
What is paracetamol?
Paracetamol is a pain reliever and it is also a fever reducer. This is also known as acetaminophen and APAP. Generally, paracetamol is used to treat such conditions like headache, muscle aches, arthritis, backache, toothaches and generally is treats cold and fevers. Paracetamol is also used to mild for moderate pain relief.
In some cases when you use to treat fever in children, some mixed evidence is there, those are paracetamol is sold in combinations with many cold medications.
IUPAC ID: N-(4-HYDROXY PHENYL) ethanamide, N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) acetamide
Generic name:paracetamol/rectal/oral(par RA CETA MOL)
Alternate name:–acetaminophen(a SWEET a MIN oh fen)
Types of paracetamol
There are many different types those are as follows:
- Soluble tablets
- Oral suspensions
- Suppositories (inserted to annus)
Paracetamol and its uses
- Before you use paracetamol tablets, consult your doctor or pharmacist and use as directed.
- Take by mouth as directed, but it is a warning, don’t take more acetaminophen.
- If you are giving this tab to childrens then first count the weight of the child and then gave acetaminophen to that child, if you don’t know a particular age, then you can use the age chart, if you use suspensions, shake well before use
- Before you use this, see all warnings and then use as directed by your pharmacist or doctor
- Be sure that you should use a spoon/ dropper/syringe to make a correct dose
- If you want rapid dissolve chew or dissolve on the tongue, then use water or without water and chew thoroughly before use paracetamol
- Don’t crush or chew extended release tablets using so can release all of the drugs once it increases the risk of side effects
- Also, don’t slipt tablets, unless they have a score line and as directed by your physician
- There are few effervescence tablets are available, dissolve the required or directed dose in recommended ammount of water
- The pain medications work best if they are used as the first signs of pain occur
- If you wait the symptoms have Worsened so then the medications may not work as well
- Product for pain more than 10days(5days in children)
- If a child is surviving with a sore throat (especially with high fever, headache or nausea/vomiting then consult your doctor
- There is a rare case of very serious allergic reactions to this drug,the serious allergic reactions have some symptoms they are rash, itching/swelling Of the face /tongue/throat, severe dizziness, trouble breathing
- Before you take acetaminophen first ask your doctor and tell your doctor about serious allergic reaction And also tell your doctor about all your medical history, especially about liver disease, regular use of alcohol
- And if you are suffering from diabetes then some caution is advised for liquid products
- The chewable tablets or dissolving/ effervescent tablets may contain sugar or Aspartame
PKU(phenylketonuria) or any other conditions that require you to limit the substance in your diet
How to store?
- The storage procedure of this drug is as follows:
- Store these tablets at room temperature
- Store the medicines from light and moisture, don’t store in cold place or bathroom
- Store the paracetamol medicines away from children and pets
Generally,by using this medicines no side effects are appears ,but there are some rare cases of occuring side effects in the patients and those side effects are as follows;
- Allergic reactions can cause a rash and swelling ( during the application of paracetamol medicines some times rashes occurs to the skin and sweeling of skin or muscles may be appear)
- Low blood pressure(it is not common but in rare case paracetamol medicines lowers down the blood pressure)And a fast heartbeat ( not only low blood pressure but also increase of heart rate occurs,This only happens sometimes when in the hospital the paracetamol medicines are given into a vein in your arm)
SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSE
If you take an overdose of paracetamol medicines then many problems may arises they are as follows:
- Increase sweating
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Skin rash
- Hives or itching
- Sore throat
- Ulcers or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- A sudden decrease in the amount of urine
RARE SYMPTOMS OF OVERDSE
There are also some rare symptoms of an overdose
They are as follows
1.Bloody or black
3.Blood or cloudy urine
4.Fever with or without chills(not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated
5.Pain in lower backend or side (severe and shared)
6.Pinpoint red spots on the skin
Is paracetamol inflammatory?
Paracetamol is not inflammatory but it has some relatively little anti-inflammatory activity
And unlike other common analgesics such as the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) aspirin and ibuprofen, but ibuprofen and paracetamol have similar effects in the treatment of headache
USES OF PARACETAMOL 650MG TABLETS
paracetamol 650mg tablet is another form of paracetamol medicines to improve or cure rapidly the symptoms
- Generally Paracetamol 650mg tablets are used to relieve fever but it is only a temporary relief not permanent or completely
- These tablets are used to relieve acute headaches with including a migraine Muscle pain it treats completely
- These tablets are used to relief to mild-moderate the pain of muscles ,Menstrual cramps during menstruation cycle
- These tablets are used to relieve pain and associated with cramping of the menstrual cycle in women.
Post immunization pyrexia
- Paracetamol 650mg tablets are used to relieve the fever and pain After a vaccine is taken Arthritis :1. Paracetamol 650mg tablets are used to relieve mild to moderate pain associated with arthriti Paracetamol 1000mg tablet 1. Paracetamol 1000mg tablets are used to relieve pain such as
- Muscle pain
- Rheumatic joint pain
- Sore throat
- Period pain
- Also used to treat lower fever
Aceclofenac paracetamol tablets
The aceclofenac paracetamol tablets consist a mix composition of aceclofenac and paracetamol as their active ingredient. This ingredient works best as reducing the pain and inflammation of people who are suffering from arthritis disease.
The uses and benefits of aceclofenac paracetamol tablets.
The uses and benefits are the following:
Aceclofenac paracetamol tablets are used to the treatment, prevention, improvement of the following disease, conditions, and symptoms
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods of pain
- It is also used to treatment like following Stiffness, pain, and swelling of joints associated
- Painfull and tender joints associated with osteoarthritis
- Pain and stifness associated with ankylossing spondilitis
SIDE EFFECTS OF ACECLOFENAC PARACETAMOL TABLETS
It has some adverse side effects
1.This reaction is not common and it’s is not happens to everyone
It happens only in the situation of conditions of the patients sometimes it is major and sometimes it is minor.
The potential side effects are as following
The dose of aceclofenac paracetamol tablets
- The normal dose of these tablets is 100mg tablets taken two times daily one in the morning and one in the evening.
- Maximum two tablets taken in a day and only use after consultation with your doctor or pharmacist
Also Read, Top 5 foods that prevent hair loss
How do aceclofenac paracetamol tablets work?
Aceclofenac Paracetamol tablets are works, but by blocking the consequences of COX (Referd to as cyclo-oxygenase) enzymes.
These enzymes present in the human body and assist in producing different chemicals these are referd to as pros to glands. The symptoms of prostoglandis are redness, swelling, and pain at the place of Damage of wound. By inhibiting the consequences of cox enzymes and a few prostaglandins are produced. Warnings: use these tablets only after the consultation of doctor or pharmacist and by checking all lebels and warnings as directed.